Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Best set of Coilovers for your Performance Car















For anyone who wants to get their suspension upgraded here's your guide. The rating were done by the users of www.aeu86.org. These coilovers are for Drifting, rally racing and even drag racing. These are the top most popular sets of Coilovers and they are ordered based on its popularity;

1. Greddy Type S 
2. MEGAN SS
3. D2 RS
4. KSport Pro
5. custom coilovers (e.g. HTS short strokes and springs of different brands)

These can be brought down to SL through a few guys. Contact me if you need their contact details. I'm thinking of ordering the D2 RS so that's going to kill 135k of my rupees :(. But the ratings are skyhigh for the Greddy Type S. I'm a bit worried now. It seems the D2 RS doesn't adjust as much in real life as it does in its advertisement.

Keep me posted with your ideas guys. Let me know what other items you'd want to see here..

No comments:

Post a Comment