Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sad times for the Panda

Hi everybody, its been a while since I updated my blog. I've been busy with my car as it had a few issues with its driveshaft and few other minor things. Took it to the mechanic and ended up issues becoming worse. 

I'm going through what most of you experience when going to lankan garage. There's no love for the work they do and these garages definitely don't understand the 1st thing about a tunned/upgraded car. These guys thought there's something wrong with my handbrake as I have an E-brake and had pulled some wires out from the inside. Now I have to fix that on my own!!!

After this horrific experience from which, my heart hurts still due to the pain it has caused my car, I've completely given up fixing my car up with a normal garage. Next time around it'll be the "big Project" where I'll be making my Panda a kick as Drift/Track car with a Big brakes system, nice coilover set, a good exhuast system and specially a 20V Black top. 

I'll keep all of you updated. 

Hachi

P.S. If any of you find out where I could get a 20V 4A-GE please let me know..

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your troubles :(

    We hate bad news but we have featured your blog on our daily news webpage. Your story can be found here http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/?p=202

    Maybe someone in Australia can help you find a 20V 4AGE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is a fact of life over here mate.. Everyone is just out to get the moneyy.. no passion for what they do.

    It'll be really expensive for me to bring it down from Aussie to SL. But let me see the financials and then decide.

    How much do you guys charge as shipping for a blacktop with ECU and Wireharness?

    ReplyDelete