Sunday, June 14, 2009

Another dilapidated beauty left to die..

It's good to be back on my normal schedule and home on a beautiful Sunday evening; the day b4 the hated Monday morning. I come with some good.. and bad news. 

I've been busy and running errands for the past few weeks like crazy and in one of those drives I saw a beautiful thing just staring back at me. I instantly fell in love. I got reminded of love at first site. It hasn't happened to me in a while, so it took me by surprise.

It was a beautiful single cab 4x4 and from the 1st glance looks a GMC. But I might be wrong. I just wish I could buy it off the ungrateful SOB who's done this great crime of throwing away a beautiful americana.

It like my somewhat strong liking towards the South American Chicas or simply known as latinas. I just wanted to have this baby. But had to decide against it as I have a huge cash guzzling event happening very soon :)

So if any of you are interested in this please do contact me and I'll give you the details to go see this chica.. 

I'm sure you can bring it to former glory within a million rupees and really cruze arounnndd Colombo with a ride that you know is one of a kind. But with that comes the problem of finding part for it so beware...




























5 comments:

  1. Let me guess, you're getting married? :) If yes, then 'all the best'..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats Riiiiiigggghhht...

    ReplyDelete
  3. keeyadha? sorry where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. well its in Nugegoda on a private land. If you're really interested I can go find who owns it and ask if he's selling :)

    Are you that interested in it Mr. Someone Important?

    ReplyDelete