Sunday, June 28, 2009

Behold the Ferrari FXX - Fastest Car around Top Gear track by over 7 seconds!!!!!




















































































If the looks of this doesn't get your testosterone running at boiling temperature then I suggest you go to your doctor. I just felt such a rush when I saw this car on Top Gear last night. It just gave me shivers when I saw this car on the screen.

It's just beautiful. The Ferrari FXX Evolution has nothing sexy about it. Just full black (which is the only one of its kind AFAIK and own by the man himself; Michael Schumacher). It was doing a round on the Top Gear track and you could see the ceramic disks glowing in a hot orange due to the braking and is there anything more cooler than that???? I love it.

It's got 860BHP and over 600Nm's of torque makes this an unbelievably fast car. Shaved of over 7 seconds!!! I mean 7 seconds off the Top gear lap time from the Gumpert. That's phenomenal.

Yet it's tad bit slower than the Veyron on the 0-62mph test clocking around 2.7seconds which is around o.2s slower than the veyron but around the track the Veyron is over 10 seconds slower.
If the looks of this doesn't get your testosterone running at boiling temperature then I suggest you go to your doctor. I just felt such a rush when I saw this car on Top Gear last night. It just gave me shivers when I saw this car on the screen.

There're some rumors going around that this car, though costs 1,000,000 Pounds (GBP) cannot be taken home. It comes with an entire package of racing track time and all that but at the end of the day you have to return it to the Ferrari factory. A bit weird I must say but I guess it works for some..

All in all I think Ferrari once again has the fastest car in the world and it's a beaut!! I love it..

3 comments:

  1. Thats not a rumour. Basically your paying Ferrari's R&D cost by buying this, coz it runs on their test track with telemetry equipment. Top Gear must have some serious pull to get that car down to UK. Probably helps that the entire bunch of presenters are mad over Ferrari's and the 599 was told off a bit for not being mad and passionate enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well actually that black car is Michael Schumacher's. So I guess that can't have been that hard. He has the only fully black FXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's only 6,4 seconds faster.
    The Ferrari did it in 1:10,7 and the Gumpert did it in 1:17,1...
    So that is not OVER 7 seconds.
    But it is impressing.

    ReplyDelete