Monday, May 18, 2009

Car wanted.. Toyota IST

Hey everyone. I've been quite silent on my SportsTunned posts but at least I've been buidling my site slowly for all of you. It should be out within the next few weeks and all you may put up your precious cars on it for reference purposes. The site will be mainly used BY all of you sports car crazies TO HELP the sports car crazies.

So now for the main reason for this post; I have a friend who's looking for a car. A genuine buyer.. :) The following words are his own so if you have a car that fits the picture please write....

Suran says:

"What follows might be put done as most of you as being very unmanly-like. But when I have my own car I want it to give me the least trouble, hassle and inconvenience. I'm not too big on "the driving feeling" or whatever you may wanna call it.

So here goes.

I want a car that's small and at the same time sexy. By small, I mean a car that's enough for me and a few peeps to ride in, not an unnecessarily long car that can even cover the isle of Mannar in a time of rain. The way I see it, if you do away with the extra long bonnet and the “wagon it be draggin”, you leave a lotta room on the road and in parking spaces to manoeuvre. And, there's a smaller chance of me bumping into someone. So a hatchback type deal would be the way to go.

By sexy, I mean an uncommon and well thought out design. I mean just look at all those damn Toyota sedans out there. To me most of them look the same. The same goes for the Hondas and the Nissans. Some of them are different just by the lil logo on the snout. And speaking of the interior, I want the works. Full option and then some, if possible. Boo to the plain old slider switches. Give me something nice looking and radical.

I don't want a big-ass V6 engine or whatever. Something that'll get me from point A to point B without emptying my wallet will do just fine.

Well, to cut a long story short, I've got my heart set on a Toyota Ist a.k.a. Scion xA in the USA. It's small, looks damn sweet from the outside and has everything and the kitchen sink on the inside. It supposedly can do about 14 km to the liter with a 1300CC engine, and has even got Xenon lights that I don't really care about.

So, I'll take mine in Red if you please, failing that, in Blue or Black! "



2 comments:

  1. Toyota Ist is just awesome!!!!definitely a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually,Good looking car the Toyota IST has been available all across Japan, and the first generation was based on Toyota Platz platform.
    http://www.garikroybikroy.com

    ReplyDelete