Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Jaguar XF in Sri Lanka

I was at Cinnamon Grand the other day for a dinner and on my way back I saw this baby parked on the side. First I thought it was an Aston and I was very very excited as I still haven't seen the 2 DB9's in SL. But when I got closer I saw that feline emblem that just gave me goosebumps. It was just beautiful to look at. It was like looking at a girl with a beautiful body from head to toe.It was just beckoning for attention with such elegance. Nothing obstructive in the line of vision, it smoothly flows down to every angle I can find.

The front grill is bad ass and the rear is just a master piece. I just love it. Who said SL is a war ridden country. Enjoy boys... I know you'd like this..



7 comments:

  1. Saw this on Kotte Road last week. As you said, from a distance I also thought it was an Aston.

    You have a very interesting blog. And a very nice(sexy) AE86.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dammike. And your blogs are even more interesting. Nice photographs in your self-titled blog.

    So you're a AE86 fan eh? I'm building it up for some drifting. I have a nice deserted ground near ma house where I can just go sideways all day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sam:
    Yes this is a Tata one. lol. Not sure how early the concept was brought forward but definitely released after Tata bought over Jag and Land Rover.

    @Dammike
    I think the reason for thinking it an Aston is cuz of the rear brake lights and the sleek side look


    http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2009-jaguar-xf-review/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw one of those DB9's parked outside Amuseum on saturday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man you should've taken some pics and sent to me... :) We need some reference online for the DB9 in SL..

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is my fathers car....
    v bought it dwn from UK om mid May....
    and i live in kotte so thatz why u must have seen it there....
    and im Dinul Wijetunge....
    if you want to know more about my car contact me on deepesh-10@live.com

    ReplyDelete