Sunday, May 10, 2009

Remote Control cars Drifting..

I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw these YouTube videos. These are tiny RC cars that'are drfiting. At times you can't even tell whether they are actual or fake cars because they look so realistic with low profiles tires, lowered suspention and LSDs and the whole lot. Until you see the guys with the remotes in their hand you'd think it's a set of japanese teenagers drifting in their weekend drivers.





I'll guarantee that you'd get addicted and want to buy a RC car.. I certainly did..!

4 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEeHF7EYwWs&feature=channel_page

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_VG8aUQzxg&feature=channel_page

    Machang, even Sri Lankans do these things :)

    Heck I drift my Z too, but have never found a cameraman to capture it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. I want to see it.. Do you use stock setup for drifting ? or you use add-ons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks buddy.. I have your car request posted as well.

    ReplyDelete