Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mike's Hachi Roku from the Netherlands..


Hello everybody. It is time for the Hachi Roku Taster and today I will bring to you the most beautiful Hachi Roku I've seen for a while.

It's owned by a Dutch AE86 lover and once you set your eyes on it you'd know how MUCH he loves that car. I'm still at a loss for words. I'm quite certain all you AE86 lovers would leave your girls for this beauty.

Let me 1st give you a translation to the name Hachi Roku. Its Japanese for eight-six as in AE 8-6. Now that we've come passed the name lets move to the titillating items.

I came across this car a few days ago in the AEU86.org site.









I was strolling through the pages leisurely when I came across Mike's post and I just couldn't get my eyes off this beast. It was the most beautifully done up Trueno I've seen in a while. The very first thing I wanted to do was to share this beauty with all you guys.

So here you go; the 1st teaser of this car. I'll post more if you guys like what you see. I'd love to see some requests:)

2 comments:

  1. I wouldnt leve my Levin @ door for this slut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cherry!

    I'd love a panda trueno

    ReplyDelete