Tuesday, April 7, 2009

AE86 Rally car.. A Driver with a lot of Cojones!!!

You guys just got to see these YouTube videos. This guy is just the epitome gutsy drivers or as I call it "Driving with Cojones". His name is Ivo Kilpis and I believe he's Latvian. Pure Guts and balls man..




Just check this guy out on the ice!! He's just driving sooo beautifully. Its just mesmerizing. And that engine sound....!! Damn..! Music to the ears. Man I can't wait to get my Blacktop and get those ITBs opened up! Just want the world to experience the Blacktop goodness.

Now check this video out. If you thought the one on top was good, then think again. This guy has that "never say die" attitude. I'm sure anyone else with a crash like this would give up but NOOOO, this guy continues..

Enjoy boyzz..



Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment