Thursday, April 16, 2009

Best find of the year so far...

Finally, my life is complete!!! It all started maybe, roughly a month ago when I realized that there're no girls whom I know (including my fiancé) who loves the car I just would die for!! And this made me feel really empty :) How can the ladies NOT love this cutiee?? ==>

So I started my endeavor in finding (even a single) girl in this world that loves the AE86. It took a few weeks for me to figure out that it's a hopeless case. Then... last night, I saw a post on the Poll I started in the AEU86 (my post @ AEU86) which put my search to an end. A girl had posted a comment and dropped the bomb (in her own words) on all of us! She not only confessed her love but also introduced us to a whole bunch of beautiful girls to our complete disbelief.

These ladies are from Ireland and they know how to keep their Hachi's nice and sweet! I love those cars; they are beautifully maintained and they know their driving, I tell you that.

This is NikkiRoku's car and I think its one of the best in the site:


















This is Maryann's baby and I love ittttt!!!





















































And THE BEST LOOKER is from Edwina (probably because my weakness for the coupe):

































Finally the ladies themselves (you can find them @ http://ae86girls.webs.com/):























So there you go, we aren't alone, these beautiful ladies do what they love the most; love the AE86 and I think that's awesome!!! Now, I can rest in peace........

4 comments:

  1. wow , this is a true eye opener love it ... who said that women and cars never go side by side....AWSOME !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you said it buddy.. true eye opener.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hachiroku vs ladies?
    i can't imagine which group is the most beautiful one?

    ReplyDelete