Friday, April 3, 2009

Every petrolhead just got to love some music right?

Good day to you.. I'm going to write a small article which might seem totally unrelated to what this blog is alllll about but I tell you, that it is more related to cars than you might think.

Music! That's what I'm going to talk about. I just added a small YouTube gadget to my blog and while adding some Drift videos I stumbled upon a lovely intrumental done by Andy Mckee. I've listened to a couple of his albums and they just take your breath away so this song is not so different from them. 




All you petrolheads know how it feels to love your cars.. Passion runs through our veins and it makes us seek for better things in life and without that what are we? My theory is; if you're passionate about one thing then you definitely can be passionate about something else as much if you let yourself and for me cars and music stand at the same level. Some might get offended at this comment but hey, that's life and you cannot expect many of the same everywhere!! :)


2 comments:

  1. Hi there. You have got a nice website and I am going to bookmark your website.see ya.
    http://www.iranrasaneh.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure mate.. thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete