Wednesday, April 8, 2009

For the 4x4 Enthusiast - i


This thread is for all you 4x4 groupies:) I'll be bring you some nice looking 4x4s owned by a few of my friends. These beautiful looking things might give you an idea on how you could upgrade your 4x4 if its still in stock condition.  


My 1st pick is a BJ40 owned by one of my friends. He loves his 4x4. He's a hardcore 4x4 fan and he's done this BJ40 up quite nicely. 

 

I've added the BJ40's spec:

Engine     
Type:   Model B Diesel engine,
OHV Cylinders:   straight 4  
Bore and stroke:   95.0 x 105.0mm

Displacement:   2,977cc  
Compression ratio: 21.0
Maximum gross power:   85PS/3,600 rpm
Maximum net torque:   20.0kg-m/2,200 rpm
Diesel tank capacity:   62 liters

Suspension     
Front:   semi-elliptic leaf spring  
Rear: semi-elliptic leaf spring

Brake      
Front/ Rear drum

Accessories     
Soft-top, Original Diesel, A/C, Power steering, Alloy wheels, New 33x15 MT Off-Road tyres, Pioneer CD setup, Snorkel, Halogen head lamps, Fogs, bucket seats  

Here are some pics for your enjoyment! 




By the way this BJ40 is for sale. The asking price is around 1.625Mil. Let me know if you are interested. I'm quite sure the price is negotiable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment