Friday, April 24, 2009

Another one for the Mud crazed 4x4 enthusiast..

After a long day at work there's nothing like coming home to a nice hot bath and a warm glass of milk and that's exactly what I didn't experience tonight. 1st thing I did after I got home around 12 mid night was to get ready for this article. So here goes..

Last weekend I went and met a good friend of mine, who has a BJ40 fully modified to be a awesome off-roader. On the same day I happen to bump into yet another a good friend who had brought this Hilux after a nice wash. So I happen to have my dinky cam and with the limit intelligence I have, I figured that there could be a nice photoshoot and so took some pics. Let me know what you think of them.


I had a lovely time taking my own photographs and got really really sun burnt.. Probably broke a few laws as well by putting the jeep and hilux up on the steps.. So I'll be in jail only if any of you snittttch.... So let's see...

By the way this beauty is for sale.. Anyone interested let me know. FYI, it's a very well maintained and my friend takes care of it like his GF; take it from me mate.. Got the 2B 3 liter engine underneath that hood so you know its powerful too..




2 comments:

  1. not bad hachi , pretty good i should say for a novice , keep up the good work , maybe your next article could be on photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. I think I can hear a bit of sarcasm in that comment.....

    ReplyDelete